OUR CREDIT SIDE
From the consolidated accounts of large corporations to income tax returns.
Many years of experience in German and international tax law.
A team of fourteen experts including the two managing directors.
Conveniently situated offices with ample parking.
Covering specialist fields throughout the entire life cycle of your company: from foundation to sale.
The bottom line: We are more than just a tax firm!
...MAKE IT BIG!
Founding a company is a bold step which brings with it lots of new tasks. We will help you find your feet in this new terrain, pointing out what needs to be considered and planning the individual steps - hand in hand with you. To make sure your company is on a firm footing from the very start.
Financial Accounting and Annual Accounts
ANYONE CAN KEEP
A BOOK …
... but bookkeeping is for the experts!
Whether cash book, bank records, turnover tax advance return, business assessment, monthly or annual accounts – there is no way around it for business owners. But you can make your life easier. Let us take care of it.
RICH IN CONTENT!
Payroll accounting, preliminary wage tax returns and health insurance contribution statements – we take care of it all. All you have to do is approve the prepared payments with the bank. Giving you more time for what really matters: Your customers!
TAX LEGISLATION - A LAW UNTO ITSELF
Want some good advice? We will be happy to give it to you!
We offer a clear route through the sprawling tax jungle which continues to grow due to adjudications on almost a daily basis. We take care of all communications with the tax authority, of course. While being able to draw on decades of experience in dealing with authorities. And if you are thinking about restructuring, we can point out the risks and alternatives. To make sure there is no rude (tax) awakening for you.
BE AN ASSET, NOT A LIABILITY
Turbulent times are something that virtually all business owners go through. Negative equity, liquidity shortage or impending insolvency: there is always a way! We will talk you through the necessary measures and help you to implement them. This includes discussions with banks and suppliers. To help your company get back on an even keel!
Company Acquisition and Sale
ATTENTION TO FIGURES
Whether you are buying or selling: The decisive factor – despite all idealistic values – is the price. And this generally needs to be negotiated. For this purpose, we prepare the relevant data and/or analyse the figures relating to the purchase object. This brings transparency to your price expectations, but not only that. It creates a sense of trust between the contracting parties. To ensure a successful transaction!
IF YOU NEED TO DO TIME, MAKE SURE IT’S IN THE MEETING ROOM …
Everyone makes mistakes. And it is often hard to admit to them. If you do, allowances are generally made. Nevertheless, many people still fear the consequences. Yet the fantasised consequences are usually much greater than the real ones. That is what our experience shows us from over 60 successfully executed voluntary disclosures. Trust us with our experience! Soon you will be able to put the sleepless nights behind you.
BOOKING ON YOUR OWN? HOW ABOUT MAKING AN APPOINTMENT WITH US!
61118 Bad Vilbel
Tel +49 6101 5443-0
Fax +49 6101 5443-40
GET ON OUR PAYROLL!
We are looking for a
Assistant Tax Consultant
with DATEV and Office skills, to independently supervise clients from various types of company in the areas of bookkeeping, wages and salaries, tax returns and annual accounts. We guarantee a diverse range of activities.
Type of employment: Full-time
Place of work: Bad Vilbel
Controller’s name and contact information
This privacy statement provides information on how personal data is processed on the website of the firm
Stockmann Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH
61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany
Phone +49 6101 5443-0
Fax +49 6101 5443-40
Data protection officer’s contact information
The data protection officer can be reached through the address of the firm provided above or by sending an e-mail to
Scope and Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Pulling up the website
When pulling up this website, www.stockmann.tax, the Internet browser that the visitor uses automatically sends data to the server of this website and stores such data temporarily in a log file. Until automatically deleted, the data listed below are stored without any further input by the visitor:
- IP address of the visitor’s end device;
- Date and time of access by the visitor;
- Name and URL of the page pulled up by the visitor;
- Website from which the visitor arrived at the firm’s website (“referrer URL”);
- Browser and operating system of the visitor’s end device as well as the name of the access provider used by the visitor.
Processing of such data is lawful pursuant to Art. 6 (1.1f) GDPR. The firm has a legitimate interest in processing the data for the purpose of
- Quickly establishing a connection to the firm’s website;
- Facilitating a user-friendly application of the website;
- Determining and guaranteeing the security and stability of the systems, and
- Facilitating and improving administration of the website.
Data are expressly not processed for the purpose of obtaining information concerning the person who is visiting the website.
Visitors may send messages to the firm by using a link on the website. Doing so will open the visitor’s e-mail program.
The visitor must at least provide a valid e-mail address in order to be able to receive a response.
Supply of any additional information on the part of the inquiring person is strictly voluntary.
By sending the message, the visitor consents to the processing of the transmitted personal data.
Data is processed solely for the purpose of handling and responding to queries via e-mail.
This occurs on the basis of the consent given voluntarily pursuant to Art. 6 (1.1a) GDPR.
The personal data collected in order to use this transmission method is automatically deleted as soon as the query is finished
and there are no other reasons why the data should continue to be stored (for example for retaining the services of our firm in the future).
Personal data are shared with third parties if
- The data subject has expressly given consent to do so according to Art. 6 (1.1a) GDPR;
- The sharing of data according to Art. 6 (1.1f) GDPR is necessary for the establishment, exercising or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that the data subject has an overriding interest worthy of protection that his or her data should not be shared;
- Doing so is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation according to Art. 6 (1.1c) GDPR, and/or
- Doing so is necessary for the performance of a contractual relationship with the data subject according to Art. 6 (1.1b) GDPR.
Personal data is not shared with third parties under any other circumstances.
We expressly note that we do not utilize any cookies.
The firm’s website uses Google Maps API to visually display geographic information in the contacts section. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The use of Google Maps requires that data on the use of our online website, including its IP address, are transmitted to a Google server in the United States and are stored there. By using our firm’s website, you declare your consent to the collection, processing and use of the data automatically collected by Google, any of its representatives, or third-party providers.
Website Analysis Services, Tracking
We expressly note that we do not utilize any website analysis services and/or tracking.
We expressly note that we do not utilize any social plugins.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Insofar as your personal data is processed at the time you visit our website, you are entitled to the following rights as the “data subject” as defined under GDPR:
You may obtain information from us relating to whether we have processed your personal data. There is no right to information if the provision of the requested information would be in violation of the obligation of confidentiality pursuant to Section 83 German Tax Consultancy Act (StBerG) or the information must remain confidential for any other reasons, in particular due to an overriding legitimate interest of a third party. By way of derogation from the above, there may be an obligation to provide the information in particular if your interests override the interest in confidentiality, in particular accounting for any imminent damage. The right to information is also excluded if the data are only stored because deletion thereof is prohibited due to storage deadlines applicable by law or on the basis of Articles of Incorporation, or if they serve exclusively for the purposes of data back-up or data protection monitoring, if the provision of information would require a disproportionate amount of effort and the processing thereof is excluded for any other purpose by way of suitable technical and organizational measures. If the right to information is not excluded in your case and your personal data is being used by us, you may request that we disclose the details on the following information:
- The purposes of processing;
- The categories of your personal data that we process;
- The recipients or categories of recipient to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries;
- Where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- The existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning you as the data subject or to object to such processing;
- The existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority;
- Where the personal data are not collected from you as the data subject, any available information as to the source of such data;
- Where applicable, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such automated decision-making;
- Where personal data are transferred to recipients in a third country, insofar as there is no resolution by the EU Commission on the appropriateness of the protection level according to Art. 45 (3) GDPR, information on which appropriate safeguards are envisaged pursuant to Art. 46 (2) GDPR with respect to the protection of the personal data.
Rectification and Completion
If you should determine that the personal data we have concerning you as the data subject is incomplete, you have the right to obtain from us that we rectify the inaccurate data without undue delay. You have the right to have incomplete personal data concerning you completed.
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”) unless the processing thereof is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information or for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest and if one of the following grounds applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were processed;
- The legal basis for the processing was solely your consent, which you have withdrawn;
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data that we have made public;
- You have objected to the processing of the personal data that we have not made public and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- Your personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- Your personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
You have no right to obtain erasure of your personal data if, in cases in which the data was lawfully not subject to automated processing due to the special nature of their storage, the erasure thereof is not possible or only possible with a disproportionate amount of effort and your interest in the erasure thereof is minor. In this case, instead of erasing your data, processing thereof shall be restricted.
Restriction of Processing
You shall have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing where one of the following grounds applies:
- You contest the accuracy of the personal data; In this case, the restriction may be requested for a period enabling us as the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and you request instead of erasure of the personal data the restriction of their use;
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you as the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- You have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR. The restriction of processing of the personal data may be requested pending verification on whether our legitimate grounds override yours.
Restriction of processing means that such personal data shall only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. We have the duty to inform you prior to lifting the restriction.
You shall have the right to transmit your data where the processing is based on your consent pursuant to (Article 6 (1.1a) or Article 9 (2a) GDPR or on a contract that you are a contractual partner to, and the processing is carried out by automated means. The right to data portability includes in this case the following rights, where such right does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. You may request to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to have such data transmitted directly by us to another controller without hindrance from us. Where technically feasible, you may request that we transmit your personal data directly to another controller.
Right to Object
Unless the processing is based on Art. 6 (1.1a) GDPR (performance of a task carried out in the public interest in the exercise of official authority) or on Art. 6 (1.1f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the controller or a third party), you have the right on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data that concerns you. This also applies to profiling based on Art. 6 (1.1e) or (1.1f) GDPR. After you exercise your right to object, we shall no longer process your personal data unless we are able to verify overriding reasons worthy of protection justifying the processing thereof that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing thereof serves to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
You shall have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing. This also applies to profiling that is related to such direct marketing. After you have exercised this right to object, we shall no longer process the personal data concerned for the purposes of direct marketing.
You have the option to exercise your right to object by phone, e-mail or fax or by sending an informal notification to the mailing address of our firm provided at the beginning of this privacy statement.
Revocation of Consent
You have the right to revoke the consent you issued at any time with effect for the future. The revocation of the consent may be notified by phone, e-mail, or fax, or by sending an informal notification to our mailing address. Revoking your consent shall not affect the legitimacy of the data processing on the basis of your consent up to the date your revocation is received. After receipt of the revocation, we shall discontinue processing your personal data that was based exclusively on your consent.
If you consider that that the processing of personal data relating to you is unlawful, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection responsible for your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
Version and Update of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is effective as of May 25, 2018. We reserve the right to update our privacy statement at any time for the purpose of improving data protection and/or to adopt it to any revisions in institutional practice or jurisprudence.
Stockmann Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH
61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany
Phone +49 6101 5443-0
Fax +49 6101 5443-40
VAT No. DE272636800
Registry Court: District Court of Frankfurt am Main, Register Number HRB 88711 German law shall apply, the place of jurisdiction is Frankfurt am Main.
- Katrin Stockmann, Tax Consultant
- Michael Stockmann, Accountant, Tax Consultant
Katrin and Michael Stockmann are responsible for the content of this website in the sense of Section 5 of the German Telemedia Act.
Responsible chamber and regulatory authority
Stockmann Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH is a recognised tax consulting firm in Germany. This recognition was granted by the
Chamber of Tax Consultants for Hessen, Gutleutstraße 175, 60327 Frankfurt am Main.
Legal provisions governing the profession
The main legal provisions which apply to tax consulting firms in Germany are the following:
- German Tax Consultancy Act (StBerG)
- German regulation on the implementation of provisions for tax advisors, tax agents and tax advisory companies (DVStB)
- German rules of professional conduct for tax consultants (BOStB)
- German tax consultants' fees schedule (StBVV)
The regulations can be viewed at the website of the Federal Chamber of Tax Consultants at www.bstbk.de (downloads available under “Berufsrecht”).
Professional liability insurance
The work of Stockmann Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH is insured by a financial loss liability insurance policy from HDI-Gerling Firmen und Privat Versicherung AG, Riethorst 2, 30659 Hanover.
The coverage amounts to 1,000,000 EUR per claim and is limited to 2,500,000 EUR per insurance year.
Insurance coverage does not include liability claims out of services rendered by offices, branches or other advisory centres established or maintained in other countries than Germany.
Information in accordance with the German law on settlement of consumer disputes
There is no commitment and obligation to take part in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
The details on this website are only for general informational purposes and do not represent any advisory service of Stockmann Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH . We have carefully checked
the information; however we accept no liability whatsoever for the correctness, completeness, and currency of the information offered.
Despite our careful checks we cannot accept any liability for links to third party content. The content of linked pages is the exclusive responsibility of their operators.
The information contained on this website may not be duplicated or distributed without the prior written consent of the responsible persons specified above in the “Imprint” section.